How is it powered?
- Loop City Council Announcement: We will give 40% of tokens going our way back to the Community Pool.
- Community Pool will be supported ONLY by tokens from in-game fees and payments: NFTs, LVL ups, PPPA, NFT Drop Arena & more.
- No new tokens will enter circulation through the Community Pool.
- The Community Pool will be distributed among all the active players from the previous week.
Who exactly is an “active player”? In order to gain "active player" status and become a Community Pool beneficiary, you must meet these conditions:
- 1.You must complete a minimum # of daily races, i.e. 10 races finished with a score above a certain minimum, i.e. 50,000 during the whole week. Benchmarks will be published and updated. These do not need to be paid races. Even runs in the practice arena will be counted, which are 100% free.
- 2.You need to have completed at least 2+ races above a higher threshold score, i.e. 150,000 in the past week. Benchmarks will be published and updated. Players who really practice and play the game are the ones who will be most rewarded.
- 3.What about NFTs? You do not need to have any in-game NFTs or lands in order to get a status of an active player, which means that you can get this status for free by just playing the game.
TL;DR: If you play regularly and are active in the community, you earn your place in the Loop City as an active player. Make money while having fun. Simple!